Wednesday, February 27, 2013

BOC week 8


I am doing the tiki bar. I have a place in mind the actual building is what gave me the idea. The building it self was a bar restaurant I think. It was called the Tillerman but hasn't been open and the building has been for lease since I moved to Las Vegas 2 years ago. It is on E Flamingo which could be an issue. There are a few empty business's bar restaurants on that part of Flamingo and only one that really is even worth talking about. so competition is at a minimum. I'm not really sure where we should be at at this point with our project, but Ive just got the concept and location at this point. These pictures are the first time ive seen the inside of the place. I Have to say it is way nicer than i had imagined. I can still pull off the tiki place though. The wood every where is awesome and would fit the theme pretty well. Put some totem type art in the corners grass roof over the bar . Would definitely like it to look a bit more casual inside than in this picture. I am thinking average dinner and 3 cocktails would be around $35 to $50 per person. I would like to usher in a dinner crowd and around 9 to 10 pm bring in entertainment and try and make people stay for drinks and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment